Feel free to contact Odiousfunk
Let’s start by defining the word and it’s meaningless origin.
o’di’ous [oh-dee-us s]
1. deserving or causing hatred; hateful; detestable.
2. highly offensive; repugnant; disgusting.
1. a dejected mood; bad temper.
2. a strong unpleasant odor.
o’di’ous’funk [oh-dee-uh s fungk]
1. an abhorrent hatred; an obnoxious mood.
2. an ill conceived offensive.
3. a really, really bad smell.
Regardless of the definition, I am a man. The origin of the word is nothing more than a word that I liked and sought out for my domain name. I write and speak what I think. Sometimes interesting, sometimes not. The purpose of this site is nothing more than to chronologically document myself; for me, for my kids, for anyone that might fall in. I am a jack of all trades, master of none. You are not going to find a definitive source of information on any one thing here. Only my ramblings of thought.
I have grandiose ideas, most of which never come to fruition. However, there is always a first time and if it’s going to happen, it will be here that it does. So, by all means, do step in. As I mentioned, you may find something of interest, or learn a thing or two. You may even come to worship the ground I walk (I did mention grandiose). Welcome to my world.